We would like to extend heartfelt congratulations and best wishes to our 2017 graduates!
Graduation Rehearsal is Tuesday June 20 for Grade 8 and Grade 12 graduates. Please be in Room 1 at 12:30 (following morning examinations).
It is imperative that you attend. You will be able to pick up your tickets following the rehearsal.
The 2017 Graduation Ceremonies are being held on Wednesday June 21st at Edward's Gardens.
Edward's Gardens - The Floral Hall
777 Lawrence Avenue East - Toronto
- Please be at Edward's Gardens by 6:30.
- When you arrive, please go the upstairs studio where you will check in and receive your graduation gown etc.
- At this point you may go into the gardens to have pictures taken with friends and family. Make sure Cassandra gets pictures of you.
- Boys: Please wear a shirt and tie, dress shoes and blacks socks. No blue jeans. Jackets are optional.
- Girls: Please dress appropriately. No blue jeans.
The collaborative film experiment "Metro in a Day" is finished! Two showings of the film will be screened Wednesday June 7th during Period 4. Buy your tickets from either Sean or Eddie for only $2.
Individuals who want to experience Canada and improve their English skills are invited to join us for ESL Summer Camp in Toronto.
Whether you would like to become a student at Metro Prep or you seek to improve your written, spoken and comprehension skills to be successful in your studies, we have the small class sizes and student-centered approach to help!
This year, our program runs from August 1st to 30th and the application deadline is June 30th. Please check the Summer ESL page for detailed information, including the Summer Fees, Calendar and Application Form.
Join us May 8th through 12th in the Dave Phillips Theatre at Metro Prep Academy as we proudly present our 2017 school production "Of Mice And Men".
Wednesday and Friday afternoon performances begin at 1:30pm.
$10 adult tickets and $5 student tickets are available through the school (416-285-0870).
* Tickets Almost Sold Out *
We hope to see you there!